Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Layering Visual Stimuli

Layering Visual Stimuli
July 31, 2019 12:26PM
Hi all,

I started a topic in the previous forum about layering visual stimuli and maintaining static images on the subject screen during the ITI. I wanted to give a brief update in this new forum about the status of these issues so we can pick up the conversation from here:

As of now, a recent update in the adapter codes fixed the stimuli layering issue, so this problem has been dealt with.

However, the static images on the subject screen do not remain on the screen during the ITI as I would like. Jaewon pointed out that this issue arises from the photodiode trigger, which clears the screen each ITI in order to play again at the beginning of each trial. He is currently working on a fix for this.
Re: Layering Visual Stimuli
July 31, 2019 02:50PM
Try the new version (Build 193).
Re: Layering Visual Stimuli
August 07, 2019 03:00PM
Hi Jaewon,

The new build version works, and the stimuli remain on the screen during the ITI! Thank you for the help, and also for adding the phase angle property to the sine grating adapter. I've successfully integrated both items into my code.

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.