Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Error in DNMS test. Brace indexing is not supported

Posted by jbergman 
Error in DNMS test. Brace indexing is not supported
July 27, 2022 03:08PM
DNMS starts normally but has this error after the start target is touched.
Matlab 2022a and Matlab 2021a with MonkeyLogic July5 2022 . But only on one of 2 identical lenovo laptops. Not sure where this error actually comes from.
Attachments:
open | download - monkeylogic error.txt (329 bytes)
Re: Error in DNMS test. Brace indexing is not supported
July 29, 2022 10:23AM
Try deleting old versions and removing their paths from MATLAB.
August 02, 2022 03:44PM
No joy on cleaning up the system. Removed old versions in appdata, uninstalled and reinstalled. Still get the Brace error. Using ML 2.2.29 on Matlab R2022a.4. Any additional thoughts before I reinstall windows 10?
August 02, 2022 10:31PM
Did you remove all the MATLAB paths related to the old versions?

This does not seem a problem of NIMH ML. You have a machine that works just fine. My best guess is that something is messed up with the old versions installed previously. Try installing the zip version or running the task on the other laptop. If nothing works, send me the task files so that I can take a look.
August 25, 2022 02:27PM
I wound up imaging the working install back to the other computer. Even a clean bare metal install of windows did not work. I suspect that while the computers are identical, windows was installing different hardware drivers on each. I noticed the sound drivers were not identical versions.

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.