Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dot indexing error in Timing Script v2

Posted by momoyuki 
Dot indexing error in Timing Script v2
May 12, 2022 07:16PM
Hello,

MonkeyLogic returns a dot indexing error when I run a sample task written with the timing script v2 on one of our computers (PC1). The attached example was captured when I ran "\task\runtime v2\1 dms with new runtime\dms.m". However, I see no problems when running these same sample tasks written with the timing script v2 on other computers (PC2 and PC3). I also see no problem running sample tasks written with the timing script v1 on PC1. It thus appears to be a problem specific to the timing script version and computer.

So far, it does not seem that the combination of Windows, Matlab, and MonkeyLogic software versions matter, as one of the other computers has the exact same setup (see below). I have also tried reinstalling Matlab and MonkeyLogic on PC1, to no avail.

Software specification on the computer (PC1) in which v2 scripts don't work:
[PC1:] Windows 10 Education / Matlab 2021b / MonkeyLogic 2.2.27

Software specification on the computers (PC2 and PC3) in which v2 scripts do work:
[PC2:] Windows 10 Education / Matlab 2021b / MonkeyLogic 2.2.27
[PC3:] Windows 10 Education / Matlab 2021b / MonkeyLogic 2.2.26

Would you be able to help me figure out this issue?

Thank you
Attachments:
open | download - Dot_Indexing_Error_ScriptV2.png (131.6 KB)
Re: Dot indexing error in Timing Script v2
May 12, 2022 09:39PM
If you downloaded the package today, it might not be the same one. I patched a thing for someone and an experimental code was included accidentally. Please download the package again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Attachments:
open | download - SingleTarget.m (7.1 KB)
Re: Dot indexing error in Timing Script v2
May 13, 2022 10:20AM
Thank you!
MonkeyLogic from the newly downloaded package works with no problem.

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.