Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can't load conditions file

Posted by rbaezmendoza 
Can't load conditions file
November 15, 2021 01:50PM
Hi,

I just installed monkeylogic on a PC but can't load a conditions file when I click on the Load conditions UI button.

Whenever I click on the button I get the following error in the command window:
" Error while evaluating UIControl Callback."
Followed by a question dialog with title 'the configuration has changed." and question "do you want to save the current configuration?" and two answers (yes/no), but whatever I choose the UI doesn't react nor let's me move on to select and load a userloop file.

The configuration I have is: (LMK what other details you need)

<<< MonkeyLogic >>> NIMH MonkeyLogic 2.2.20 (Oct 27, 2021)
<<< MonkeyLogic >>> Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19043.1348]
<<< MonkeyLogic >>> MATLAB 9.10.0.1669831 (R2021a) Update 2
<<< MonkeyLogic >>> NIMH daqtoolbox 1.0.72 (Feb 4, 2021)
<<< MonkeyLogic >>> Ross Bencina & Phil Burk PortAudio V19.6.0-devel, revision 396fe4b6699ae929d3a685b3ef8a7e97396139a4
<<< MonkeyLogic >>> Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
<<< MonkeyLogic >>> Detected 8 "AMD64" processors
<<< MonkeyLogic >>> Found 2 video device(s)...
<<< MonkeyLogic >>> Found 1 DAQ adaptor(s), 1 board(s)

thanks,
Re: Can't load conditions file
November 15, 2021 02:26PM
Didn't the error message say where it occurred, like the line number?

Try this. Click the "Locate" button on the bottom right. Delete the monkeylogic_cfg2.mat file there and restart NIMH ML.
November 16, 2021 09:52AM
Hi Jaewon,

No, there were no line numbers. I deleted the monkeylogic_cfg2.mat file, but it didn't solve the problem.

After trying the latency test (which worked) and all other UI buttons (some work, some don't), whenever I press the 'load conditions file' button I now get the following pop-up with the following text:

"MATLAB.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point
X?queryProxyServer@webwindowManager@@QEBA?AV? Sbasic _string@DU?Schar_traits@D@std@@V?Sallocator@D@2@@s td@@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library
C:\Program Files\MATLAB R2021a\bin\win64\WebwindowManagerinterface.dll.
"

I'm guessing that the problem has to do with the Matlab install and not monkeylogic. I could re-install matlab or install a different version, but any clues as what went wrong and how to fix it or prevent it?

many thanks!

Jaewon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Didn't the error message say where it occurred,
> like the line number?
>
> Try this. Click the "Locate" button on the bottom
> right. Delete the monkeylogic_cfg2.mat file there
> and restart NIMH ML.
November 16, 2021 12:47PM
I tested NIMH ML with up to R2021b but did not see a particular problem. It seems that the DLL is corrupted somehow. Please reinstall your MATLAB.

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.