Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Video playback - PlaybackPosition, looping

Posted by curiousgeorge 
Video playback - PlaybackPosition, looping
October 26, 2021 12:03PM
I have two questions, one regarding the existing NIMH ML adapter and the other about how to implement a specific movie execution:

1) Using the MovieGraphic, is it not possible to start play back the movie at a specific time/frame, and loop a specific interval/frames of the movie?
I have also noticed that if Looping is on, the PlaybackPosition is ignored.

2) I would like to execute the following:

If my movie is 10 frames, and there are events on frames 6 and 7, I would like to play frames 1-5 (inclusive) in a loop and every 10 loops, break out of it and go through all the frames(frames 1 to 10) and repeat.

Is it possible to do this? I have tried implementing the current adapters with no success but my question is redundant, please feel free to refer me to the documentation.

Thanks
Re: Video playback - PlaybackPosition, looping
October 27, 2021 08:52AM
1) PlaybackPosition is to change the starting point at the beginning. It does not set the repeat interval. When Looping is on, the movie goes back to the first frame on repetition, not to the PlaybackPosition.

2) Movies are not played that way. Just put together all the frames into one movie in the order that you want and play it sequentially.

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.