Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Question about error during trial

Posted by MarinaRuelas 
Question about error during trial
February 13, 2023 02:11PM
Hi everyone smiling smiley

I have been getting an error while I run my experiments with Eyelink and Monkeylogic. I think this happens when the program has registered that the subject is starring and is about to receive its reward but in the very last millisecond, EyeLink loses the eye and it sends an incorrect value to the variable "val". Usually, when the subject receives its award, this variable has 4 values; however, when it loses the eye at the very last millisecond, this variable has only 3 values and this is when the error happens.

I tried placing an if before to evaluate the size of "val" to bipass this error but MonkeyLogic has a function that restores every script to its original form after every run, therefore, I can't change the script permanently.

Does anyone have a suggestion to avoid this error?

Thank you so much in advanced,
Attachments:
open | download - error_monkeylogic.png (190.8 KB)
Re: Question about error during trial
February 13, 2023 07:27PM
Overwrite RunSceneParam.m in the ext directory with the attached file. I do not know how it happens, but at least this file will prevent your task from stopping.
Attachments:
open | download - RunSceneParam.m (3 KB)

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.