Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Error while loading a conditions file

Posted by kms 
kms
Error while loading a conditions file
October 29, 2019 04:42PM
Hi Jaewon,

I am getting an unusual error while loading my conditions file. I will be happy to email you the file to check. Probably there is some version incompatibility issue.

Here is the whole error statement:

Brace indexing is not supported for variables of this type.

Error in monkeylogic/update_videoUI (line 153)
MLConfig.EyeTracerShape{eyenum} = set_listbox_item(hTag.EyeTracerShape,MLConfig.EyeTracerShape{eyenum});

Error in monkeylogic/update_UI (line 54)
if ~collapsed_menu || ~isempty(hTag.hVideo), update_videoUI(); end

Error in monkeylogic/UIcallback (line 940)
update_UI();

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback.

Any thoughts would be welcome. Thanks
Re: Error while loading a conditions file
October 29, 2019 05:43PM
Delete the configuration file of the task (*_cfg2.mat) and try again.

Some fields in the MLConfig struct have changed to store information of two eye trackers. NIMH ML is supposed to convert the format seamlessly when loading old config files, but it doesn't seem to have gone well somehow.
kms
October 29, 2019 05:59PM
Thanks, Jaewon. So, would one lose all the settings associated with the old config. as well? Is there a way to retain the values of some fields from the old config file/ avoid having to reset them manually again? smiling smiley
October 29, 2019 06:05PM
I can examine why the conversion failed, if you send me the config file. I think you can use Private Messages.
October 30, 2019 03:17PM
I cannot update the download packages at the moment. Please overwrite your mlconfig and mlread with the attached files and see if you can read the task.
Attachments:
open | download - ml_update.zip (4.2 KB)

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.