Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to decrease or plus fixation duration by click key & is any problem in RewardRecord with key

Posted by Erin 
Hi Jaewon,

I want to adjust the fixation_duration during trials not trials paused and by editable. Is there some solution?

I found the reward duration can be adjust by '+' or '-' key. That's the function i want to use to fixation_duration. However, there are any problem with key and 'RewadRecord'. I pressed '+', and dashboard showed '200ms',then mlread bhv2 file, found 'RewadRecord' , the endtimes minus starttimes was still about 100ms. Is something wrong?

Thanks a lot!

Erin
Re: How to decrease or plus fixation duration by click key & is any problem in RewardRecord with key
September 01, 2022 11:44AM
Those keys just change the value of the 'reward_dur' variable (see the 'VariableChanges' field in the data file). The reward duration does not change, unless you actually use the variable to set the reward duration.
Thanks for your reply!!

Yes, after key adjusting, reward_duration variable was found in the 'VariableChanges' field.

Honestly, I do not understand how to use TrialRecord.User.

I use the txt file to pass value of variables instead of clicking key. It may be a solution.

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.