Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"user-defined"error,can't run

Posted by scott_zzp 
"user-defined"error,can't run
December 18, 2020 10:15AM
It still has only one Stimulus list "user-defined" after loading condition file(which is .txt form). And the timing files volume reacts the same. I put the printscreen in the "attachments" which is png form. It seems that my metlab had something wrong. Because reinstallation of monkey logic didn't work, neither NIMH_MonkeyLogic_2 nor NIMH_MonkeyLogic_2.2. My matlab is matlab2018b. I don't want to reinstall the matlab because it has too many apps. what can I do next? Please help me.
Attachments:
open | download - 2020-12-18 223915.png (360.4 KB)
Re: "user-defined"error,can't run
December 18, 2020 04:53PM
It is not an error. Just click the RUN button.

It is written in the manual when "user-defined" is displayed.
https://monkeylogic.nimh.nih.gov/docs_MainMenu.html#ConditionsFile
December 18, 2020 09:43PM
Thank you very much. But it still can't run. It says 'Too many output parameters'. I put the matlab's running warning in the attachments. I've already run the same files at another computer. It's totally working. So I suspect that my computer had lost some important file about monkeyogic. But I've reinstalled monkeylogic with two different versions. I don't know what to next.sad smiley Could you help me to solve the problem?
Attachments:
open | download - 2020-12-19 102813.png (186.9 KB)
December 18, 2020 09:54PM
It means you did not assign all three return values in the userloop function. It is your fault.
https://monkeylogic.nimh.nih.gov/docs_CreatingTask.html#Userloop
December 18, 2020 10:39PM
I didn't use Useloop function. Still I run the same file at another computer.It totally worked. I don't think it's my file's fault. I put the file in the attachments. You could try it again.
Attachments:
open | download - Touch_release.m (3.2 KB)
open | download - Touch_release.txt (214 bytes)
December 19, 2020 12:16AM
Try removing Chinese characters in the file paths, if there is any.
December 21, 2020 01:35AM
There is no Chinese characters in the file paths. I reinstalled MATLAB and it worked. I guess the problem come from the file loss or modify of other APPS in MATLAB. Thank you very much.

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.