Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

remove reward_dur editable

Posted by bts 
bts
remove reward_dur editable
August 09, 2020 05:36PM
Hi Jaewon,

Is there a way to remove the reward_dur editable that seems to exist by default? We only change the number of juice drops and time between drops (I have editables for those), never the drop duration. I tried searching through the NIMH ML files for where that default editable might be, but I couldn't find it. Could you please let me know if it's possible to remove it and if so, how? Thank you.
Re: remove reward_dur editable
August 10, 2020 03:02AM
reward_dur is one of the things I inherited from the original ML. I also thought of removing the variable, but I learned one of the labs that contributed to the original ML was using it heavily, so, in respect for their initiative, I decided to keep it.

I don't recommend removing it. Then you will have to make the change every time a new version comes out.
bts
Re: remove reward_dur editable
August 10, 2020 08:58PM
I understand, but I don't mind removing it whenever we update. Plus I'm always interested in understanding the underlying ML code better!

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), a component of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.